That beard of yours needs trimming. In short, you deserve nothing less than the best trimmer in India! A good trimmer is every man’s macho accessory, his very source of confidence for the perfect selfies. So, if you want your sweetheart to feel proud of you, always make sure that you look your best.
Besides, a good trimmer is also going to save you a hell lot of money and time. Forget waiting in a queue in the salon, and do yourself the favor of getting a trimmer now. We know, we know! Choosing the right trimmer can be very confusing with so many options in the market. Therefore, to save you the trouble, we did the footwork and prepared this hand-picked list of the best trimmer for men in India.
Without further ado, let’s figure out how to shape and cut the foliage on your photogenic face.
1- Beardo Beast Styling Trimmer Kit for Men
Every man wants to be the beast but are you the one? Apparently, being macho has more to do with grooming than having biscuit crusts on your beard!
The bottom line is that you should dig the Beardo Beast trimmer kit. No matter the type of beard you have, Beardo does a good job of shaping it just the way you want.
It should be the first choice if you are looking for the best trimmer under 1500. The original price tag of the trimmer was Rs 2,999. But, with a majestic 63% discount, you can get it from Flipkart and Amazon with more than 11,000 ratings and 800 reviews, Beardo takes the prize of being one of the best trimmers in the market.
- It’s the complete grooming kit for men, covering beards, mustaches, and eyebrows.
- There are separate settings for cutting those little hairs in the nose and ears.
- Style it up with more than 40 length settings.
- The trimming range is perfect at 0.5 to 20 mm.
- It’s a cool red and black trimmer.
- 60 minutes run time
- 40 length settings
- Stainless steel blades
- Self-sharpening blades
- Supports cordless use
- LED indicator
- The nose trimmer does not work very well
2- Panasonic ER207WK24B Corded/ Cordless Rechargeable Trimmer
If you are looking for a trimmer that is super easy to use, this is it! Panasonic has taken the user experience a notch higher than the rest in this product. There’s no need to change the comb to adjust the different trim size settings. All you have to do is to set the dial in the back to the size you would like! There are 12 settings in total covering trim sizes from 0.2 to 1.8 cm.
The product is huge on Amazon and Flipkart. Up to the time of this review, it has almost 5,000 ratings from happy users. Could the next rating be yours?
- It has a quick-adjust dial for easy operation.
- The trimmer has up to 12 settings.
- The washable detachable blade makes it easy to maintain.
- It has extra sharp blades.
- The charge indicator lamp lets you prepare in advance.
- The trimmer features both cord and cordless operations.
- Ergonomic design for comfortable grip
- Lightweight trimmer (499 gm)
- Detachable blades
- Japanese blade technology
- 2-year warranty
- Holds charge only for 40 minutes
- Does not give a clean shave
- Heavy charger
3- Havells BT9005 Trimmer
This is the trimmer for you if you are in the market for a cheap product that does not compromise on quality. The Havells trimmer has a smart design in black and blue and can do the job as well as its expensive counterparts.
It is easily the best trimmer under 1500. Get it now before stocks last.
- It has sharp stainless steel blades.
- The trimmer has 20 length settings for complete styling.
- It covers a trimming range of 0.5 to 10 mm
- The product comes with a wholesome 2-year warranty.
- Sleek futuristic design
- Corded and cordless functions
- 20 length settings
- 50 minutes runtime
- Short USB charger cable
- The battery is not removable
4- Philips BG1025/15 Trimmer
A lot of men want to know if the trimmer in question is good for body grooming. Philips heard the plea of all the men helpless with body hair and created the BG 1025/15. However, there’s a catch. As it is, you cannot use it for trimming your beard and mustache.
It has a special skin protection feature to prevent any chances of nicks and cuts. It’s damn cheap too, available at very low cost. It is the best trimmer for men with body hair issues.
- It has a bi-directional blade allowing you to use the trimmer in any way you want.
- It has stainless steel blades.
- The trimming range is 0.5 to 4 mm.
- The trimmer has two length settings.
- The product has a 2 years manufacturer’s warranty from Philips.
- It has a 45 min run time on a full charge which should be enough for full body grooming.
- Bi-directional blade
- Easy to clean
- Has a shower cord
- Works in sensitive areas
- Skin protector feature
- Not suitable for beards
- Design is not so attractive
5- Philips BT1232/15 Skin Friendly Beard Trimmer
You should go for it if you are looking for the best Philips trimmer under 1000. It has all the goodness that a typical Philips product has, and it is ideal for keeping your beard in shape. It is a skin-friendly product, protecting you from the risks of nicks and cuts on your face. The stainless steel blades are capable of retaining their sharpness for a long time, giving you a clean and even trim.
- It has self-sharpening rounded tips for prolonged usage.
- The trimmer uses the innovative DuraPower technology.
- Adjust the trim length to 1.5 to 7 mm.
- It is also suitable for the zero-trim look.
- The ergonomic design helps to reach all areas of the face.
- Low budget product
- Can charge with a USB cable
- 2-year product warranty
- Protects skin from cuts
- Not suitable for corded use
- Charge lasts only for 30 minutes
- Takes 8 hours to charge fully
It is one of the most popular trimmers on Amazon with more than 37k user ratings. You should grab this high-demand product till stocks last.
6- Philips BT 3231/15 Smart Beard Technology
Which is the Philips best trimmer in the market? How about getting a product fitted with smart sensor technology to adapt to your beard density? This Philips trimmer does just that! The beard sensor operates at the mindboggling speed of 125 times per second and keeps adapting itself to provide constant power.
Dense and bushy beards do not pose a challenge for this powerful little device. It can deliver a precise and even trim, no matter what. At the time of writing, it has more than 63,000 ratings on Amazon. You can easily guess how popular it is!
- It has a smart beard sensor.
- It has 20 length settings to meet your complete grooming needs
- The trimming range is 0.5 to 10 mm.
- You can use it for up to 60 minutes for cordless use on a full charge.
- Ideal for bushy beards
- Automatic length slider
- Charges very fast
- 2-year warranty
- The travel pouch is not good
- Gets hot on prolonged use
7- Philips One Blade QP2525/10 Trimmer
This list will be incomplete without this Philips product. We have reasons to believe that this product is the best trimmer under 2000. The OneBlade technology, bundles all the functions in one device, whether you trim or shave.
None of the above trimmers in this list can both trim and shave, but this product can! You can use it with both shaving foam and gel, or just use it to trim your overgrown beard. The product is super popular on Flipkart with more than 3,700 reviews.
- It features the hybrid OneBlade technology.
- It covers the trimming range of 1-4 mm.
- The trimmer has 3 length settings.
- It will run for 45 minutes in full charge.
- OneBlade technology
- Can both shave and trim
- Has 3 length settings
- 2-year warranty
- Not suitable for corded use
- The blades need changing after some time
8- NOVA NHT 1052 USB trimmer
Buy this product with your eyes closed if you are looking for the best trimmer under 1000. At the time of writing, it is available on Flipkart at a special discounted price of only 599 Rs. The all-purpose trimmer can handle beard trimming as well as w. The product is extremely popular on Flipkart with more than 1,47,000 ratings! You should hurry if you want this best Nova trimmer for yourself.
- The blade is stainless steel.
- It has one of the best runtimes of 90 minutes.
- The amazing trimmer has up to 40 length settings.
- It covers a trimming range of 0.5 to 20 mm.
- EvenTrim technology lets it cuts hair 35% faster than its competitors.
- All-purpose trimmer
- USB trimmer
- 40 length settings
- Corded and cordless
- No heating issue
- Lightweight and sleek design
- Can’t trim nose hair
- Takes 2 hours to charge fully
- Not a waterproof product
9- NOVA NHT 1074 USB Trimmer
Are you still looking for the best trimmer under 1000? Why don’t you try the Nova 1074 trimmer? It is probably the best in the low-budget category, available at only Rs. 397 on Flipkart! It has more than 1,87,000 ratings, which shows how immensely popular this product is. It has 4 length settings and can cover the trimming range of 0.5 to 9 mm.
- The multipurpose trimmer is also suitable for body grooming.
- You can charge it conveniently with a USB cable.
- It has up to 4 length settings.
- The beard trimmer has a full 1-year warranty on it
- It is the best budget product
- Smart and sleek design
- LED indicator
- Only 1-year warranty
- Only 30 minutes of runtime
- Doesn’t cut hair
10- HALLSTATT Rechargeable Hair Trimmer
Are you looking to try out a brand new trimming experience? Maybe, you are one of those buyers who love to try out not-so-popular brands and surprise yourself with the results! The Hallstatt trimmer is truly one of a kind in its gold-plated cylindrical design.
The style is so unique that it immediately catches the attention of the super-picky buyer. It looks royal and can do a fine job if you need a basic trimmer with huge runtime.
- The trimmer has 120 min runtime.
- It has a trimming range of 1-4 mm.
- The trimmer features titanium-coated blades.
- It is an all-purpose trimmer.
- Unique gold-plated trimmer
- Can use it for body grooming
- Can use it on hair
- Cordless USB rechargeable
- Can cut through thick hair
- Has only 1 length settings
- A not-so-popular brand
You can get this trimmer at Flipkart at Rs 495 during the time of writing. The few reviews it has, recommend it as a good product.
You can also check – Samsung Galaxy F12 Review
Every man who loves his beard should get a trimmer. Looking unkempt is not going to make you popular among friends! Especially single men should invest in a trimmer if they want to impress the ladies.
Take your time to compare the products mentioned above and choose the product best for you. Grooming yourself properly also lets you have that inner confidence that makes your personality shine when you face challenging situations in life.