Winter is coming and the constant requirement for hot or warm water will increase for every household work. Any geyser, water heater, or immersion rod can fulfill the need for hot water. However, if you don’t choose the best water heater, it can cause various problems such as safety risks, increased power consumption, and a hefty electricity bill. Customers can get many choices for the best geyser in the Indian market but before choosing customers should know about their requirements. Here, in this article, we will talk about the best geyser in India.
3 Types of Best Geysers in India
- Instant geysers – This is a type of electric geyser, where you can get hot water as soon as you switch on the geyser. This type of geyser does not take up much space in the bathroom.
- Storage geysers – This is also a type of electric geyser, but it has a water storage facility. In this type of geyser, hot water will start dispensing after water is fully stored in the storage.
- Gas geysers – Gas water heaters are run on LPG gas; this type of heater may be economical in comparison to electric water heaters but these geysers put your safety at risk.
Before moving on, the most important components of an electric geyser are the heating element, thermostat, and storage tank. Most importantly, you should consider the following point before buying the best geyser in India.
- Size of the geyser
- The wattage of the geyser
- You should know that do you need a hard water geyser or a normal water geyser
- Know about the power consumption of a geyser
- Always prefer a five-star or four-star rating geyser
- Lastly, always go for top geyser brands in India such as Havells, Crompton, Bajaj, V- Guard, etc
Here are the Top 7 Best Water Geysers in India
With numerous brands coming up with their version of storage geyser, it becomes tough to decide upon which is the best storage geyser. Hence, we have compiled a list of 7 best geysers in the market to help you narrow down your search.
1. Havells Instanio Prime 15 – Litre storage water heater
Havells is one the best geyser brand in India, Havells this geyser is ideal for a single bathroom to a high-rising building. This geyser comes with various heating technologies and safety features. On buying this storage water heater customers can get a seven-year warranty on the water storage container, a four-year warranty on the heating element, and a two-year comprehensive warranty on the geyser.
- LED indicator for water temperature status, color changes from blue to red representing cold water getting hotter.
- Feroglas TM technology is used in the inner tank which resists corrosion and increases the longevity of the geyser.
- The heating element used in this geyser comes with Incoloy glass coating which results in the best heating performance.
- This best water geyser uses Whirlflow technology which avoids contact between the hot water and the cold water.
- Magnesium anode rod is used to protect the geyser from corrosion.
- It also comes with a multifunction safety value which keeps the tank safe from any internal or external pressure.
- Hard water resistance facility
- Heated water storage facility is available.
- Color-changing LED indicator
- Inner tank protection from rust and corrosion
- Provide the best heating performance
- 4-star rating
- To save energy, high-density PUF insulation is provided, hence good energy efficiency
- Power consumption is 2000 watt
- Comes with 8 bar pressure (0.8Mpa)
- The price of this geyser may seem a bit higher.
2. Havells Instanio 3-Litre Instant geyser
This water geyser is known for its consistent heating performance, and safety features. On buying this product customers can get a five-year warranty on the inner container, and a two-year comprehensive warranty on the geyser.
- LED indicator for water temperature status.
- The outer body of the geyser is rust and shockproof.
- To ensure maximum safety it comes with a fire-retardant power cord.
- The inner tank is made up of stainless steel with 3 – Liter of capacity.
- It provides instant hot water.
- A copper heating element is used; hence the heating performance enhances.
- This product is value for money.
- Comes with 0.65 bar pressure (0.65Mpa)
- Thermal cut-off option and multifunctional safety valve are also provided.
- Not best for high rise building
- The three–pin plug is not provided.
- Sometimes water – heating may take a little time.
3. Crompton Arno Neo 15 – Litre 5 star rated Geyser In India
Crompton is one of the Best geyser brands in India and this Crompton Arno Neo storage water heater is the best choice for those who are looking for better heating performance, less power consumption, and safety options. This product also comes in 6 – liters, 10 – liters, and 25 – liters options. The customer will get a five-year warranty on the inner container, a two-year warranty on the heating element, and a two-year warranty on the geyser.
- This product comes with a powerful copper heating element and this 2kw copper is used for optimum heating performance.
- Standby power cut-off option is available which results in decreased electricity bill.
- This geyser also has three-level safety features which always keep checking all the safety parameters to avoid electric shocks and in any malfunction situation it automatically goes to auto-off mode.
- The nano Polybond technology of the storage tank is corrosion and oxidation resistance.
- Manual temperature control knob is also provided.
- The metallic body of the geyser is powder coated so that it can remain rust-free even after many years of usage.
- Magnesium anode rod is also used to protect the inner tank from corrosion.
- Heated water storage option is available.
- Standby cut–off mode, less electricity bill
- 5 – star rating with a power consumption of 2000 watts
- Because of the copper heating element, this geyser gives the best heating performance
- This geyser is oxidation and corrosion resistant which increases its longevity.
- Safety features are available for any malfunction
- Value for money
- Crompton’s this storage water heater is bulkier in size and required more space for installation
- Three–pin power plug is not included with the product.
- Related installation accessories are also not included in the product.
4. AO Smith SGS – GREEN – 006 storage 6 Litre vertical water heater
AO Smith SGS – GREEN is one of the best geyser in India because it is compact high energy and time-efficient water heater. This water heater uses an innovative methodology to improve its performance. AO Smith SGS – GREEN water heater also comes in 10 – liters, 15 – liters, and 25 – liters storage options. This product comes with a seven-year warranty on the inner container, a two-year warranty on the heating element, and a two-year warranty on the geyser.
- The inner tank of the geyser is lined with blue diamond glass which means consumers will get clean hot water because this glass makes the inner tank rust-free.
- The heating element of this geyser is coated with Incoloy glass; therefore, it provides the best heating performance and is also resistant to oxidation and carbonization as well.
- A knob is provided to control the temperature manually.
- It also comes with an anode rod which makes the tank and heating element corrosion free.
- For higher energy efficiency and better power saving, PUF insulation is done to the geyser.
- Quick water heating
- Higher efficiency and power saving
- Geyser is corrosion, oxidation, and carbonization resistant
- 5-star rating with 3000-watt power consumption
- Incoloy glass-coated heating element increases its longevity.
- Also suitable for hard water
- LED indicator for temperature status
- The water can have a pungent smell if it is stored for a longer period.
- Sometimes customers may experience a problem with the manual temperature control knob
- Sometimes geyser mounting facility may not be proper.
- After longer usage of the geyser, the LED indicator may get dim.
5. V-Guard Victo 15 Litre water heater
This is a vertical mounting robust-looking rectangular-shaped best geyser in India with a digital display and temperature control knob. This geyser is energy efficient which results in maximum power savings. This water heater also comes in 6 – liters, 10 – liters, and 25 – liters water tank storage options. This product comes with a seven-year warranty on the inner container, a three-year warranty on the heating element, and a two-year warranty on the geyser.
- The robust outer body of this geyser is corrosion-resistant because of the powder coating technology.
- LED indicator for temperature status.
- The inner thick steel tank is lined with glass (advanced vitreous enamel) which protects the tank from corrosion.
- The heating element of this geyser is coated with superior Incoloy glass.
- To avoid contact between cold water and hot water, Whirlflow technology is used.
- PUF insulation is given and for safety measures, thermal cut–off, multifunctional valve, and sacrificial anode options are also available.
- Corrosion protected hence water is hygienic and has no pungent smell
- Also good for high–rising building
- Also good for hard water
- 4 -star rating
- Comes with 8 bar pressure (0.8Mpa)
- Safety features are available
- This geyser has PUF insulation, hence the hot temperature is maintained for a longer time.
- To prevent water leakage, this geyser has a single weld feature.
- In some models, LED indicators might be dim.
- Some customers complain about poor customer service experience.
6. Orient Electric Evoke 10 – Litre storage Glassline water heater
Orient Electric Evoke is a high–strength, corrosion-resistant, energy-efficient, shockproof best water geyser. This heater also comes in various inner tank storage capacities. The company provides a seven-year warranty on the inner tank, a three-year warranty on the heating element, and a two-year warranty on the geyser.
- The inner tank of this geyser is coated with Ultra diamond glass which increases its longevity.
- The geyser is powder coated hence it is shockproof, splash proof and rust-free.
- LED indicators for water temperature status.
- It has a copper heating element for better heating performance.
- Multifunctional valve is given for safety measures.
- Whirlflow technology is also used in this geyser.
- This geyser comes with a magnesium anode rod which protects it from corrosion.
- Suitable for high – rise building
- 3-pin power plug is included
- 5-star rating with 2000-watt power consumption
- Whirlflow technology increases the hot water output
- Comes with 8 bar pressure (0.8Mpa)
- Nickel-coated copper heating element which heats the water very quickly.
- Energy–efficient and time-efficient
- Services centres are not available everywhere.
- Important installation accessories do not come with the product.
7. Bajaj Flora Instant 3 – Litre vertical water heater
Bajaj is known as the best geyser brand in India. If we talk about its Flora geyser, it has an aesthetic look and robust built quality. This 3-liter instant water heater also comes in a one-liter option as well. Customers will get a five-year warranty on the inner tank, a three-year warranty on the heating element, and a two-year warranty on the geyser.
- The outer body is made of thermoplastic material which prevents corrosion.
- Neon indicator is available.
- For safety purposes fire retardant cables are used.
- Multiple safety features are available
- Quick water heating
- Low electricity bill
- Best technology and manufacturing quality, hence the product last longer
- Neon indicator for power on and off
- Durability issues may occur
- Heating performance may decrease after long-term usage.
- Suitable for small places
A geyser is the most important bathroom accessory in the winter but choosing the right Geyser is important. While purchasing the geyser, customer should know their requirements, if you are living in a small place or with only one or two family members then there is no need to go for a geyser with 0.8 Mpa (bar pressure). Hence, in the end, before choosing a geyser customers should know what type of geyser they want, look out for its specification, pro, and cons, and, always choose from the Best geyser in India because they offer the best customer service. Please take note that the prices of geysers mentioned in this article may vary.
There are various types of electric geysers are available in the market with different – different storage capacities. As per your requirement, you can go for an instant electric heater as well. The top brand of geysers in India is Bajaj, Crompton, AO – Smith, Havells, V- guard, etc.
The heating elements coated with the glass lining are best for geysers because these types of elements are corrosion resistant, prevent scaling, and increase the longevity of the heating element.
Electric geysers are best for the bathroom, although electric geysers are of two types – instant water heaters and storage water heaters. Both types of geysers are power and time – efficient and quick in heating the water. Customers can choose any type of water heater as per their requirements.
The customer should consider the following points while buying the geyser –
Tank size of geyser
Power consumption of geyser
For the safety purpose, important features are included or not
Inner tank quality and heating element
Cost and your priorities
After-sales customer service
Also Checkout – Best Water Purifiers